11 November 2013

Hogan: "I Quit TNA", Wants To Be At Wrestlemania 30

Hulk Hogan claims he has quit TNA and says he wants to return to WWE for WrestleMania 30 in April 2014.


"I would love to be at WrestleMania 30. I would love to have a ringside seat. But, the truth is I need a job. I quit TNA. I've just been hanging out on the beach," Hogan told ABC6 in Philadelphia at an autograph signing this week. "Never say never."

"I'd like to go back to New York. I mean New Orleans," he said, referring to Mardi Gras. He added that he would like to be in the crowd at WM30 with his new wife, Jennifer, who has never been to a WWE event, 

"but, it would be really cool to be in the ring," he said.

Asked if he can still wrestle, Hogan repeated his line from an AP interview last month that if it's the "right guy, right venue, and right payday," then he "might Hulk Up."

"I don't think I can wrestle too much anymore, but just being around the business and helping and being part of it is pretty cool," Hogan said.

No comments:

Post a Comment