16 November 2013

Mickie James helping the WWE


As reported yesterday, Mickie James has been a guest trainer for the WWE at their Performance Center in Florida.  An exclusive WWE interview with Mickie James about this happened recently: "I got a call from Talent Relations, and they asked if I would be interested in coming down, checking it out and working with some of the girls here. Of course, I jumped all over it; I was happy to do it. The place is amazing, it really is mind-blowing. We had all prayed for something like this [when we were] breaking in."

"I’m just trying to take advantage of this opportunity. If I can pass a little knowledge of what I know, then hopefully that will do something, if not for me, then for the future of WWE and women’s wrestling itself."

If Mickie James would ever wrestle for the WWE again and if so with who?
"I would love to work with Natalya; we only had a couple matches when I was there. I would love to work with AJ Lee, and I think Brie [Bella] has really come a long way since I was in WWE, so I’d love to do some stuff with her," remarked James.


No comments:

Post a Comment